This week’s challenge

I have an order for a bedroom drapery to cover an eight foot wall and a box pleated valance for the dining room. The challenge is that the fabric arrived yesterday afternoon, (Nov. 11), and the install date is this Friday, (Nov. 15). Thankfully the drapery is a Ripplefold style mounted on a ceiling track. This means, I will sew on snap tape instead of sewing in pleats. Yesterday I cut 4 widths of drapery fabric and 4 widths of lining, stitched the widths together.IMG_2183 Today, I sewed the fabric, lining and buckram together. I then measured, marked and stitched the bottom hems and side hems. IMG_2185IMG_2186Stay posted to see how far I get tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *