Day 2

Today I pulled the drapery track out of the box again and counted carriers, measured and counted again. I measured the snap tape, measured my drapery, pinned and counted snaps. IMG_2187

I sewed on the snap tape, trying hard not to hit the snaps with the needle.

IMG_2188The whole pile was lifted back to the table, pressed and folded, ready to go to it’s new home.

 

On to project no. 2. IMG_2189turn 1 yard of fabric into a 61″x12″ box pleated valance.

I got this far before dinner. IMG_2190

After dinner, I finished stapling, added welt cord and finished the top dust cover. I am glad I finished this early so the pleats will have some time to ‘learn’ to hang straight.

IMG_2191

 

Leave a Reply